- Available in Medium and Large
- Designed to attach securely to frank green Pet Collars of the same size
- Designed for use with frank green Pet Collar
- Unbuckle the Pet Collar and lay it flat.
- Thread the Pet Collar strap through the silicone buckle located on the back of all frank green add-ons.
- Slide your add-ons onto the collar to where you would like them to sit.
To activate your Pet Safety Light, press it three times to activate.
How to use:
Press once for solid light, twice for flashing, three times for off.
How to change the battery:
- If your Pet Safety Light is attached to your Pet Collar, firstly unbuckle your pet collar and slide the Pet Safety Light off.
- With the opening (located on the back of the holder) faced towards you, peel one of the sides down and remove the Pet Safety Light mechanism.
- Unscrew the 3 x small screws located on the motherboard side and then remove the battery cover.
- Push the flat battery up until it comes out of its holder and replace it with the new battery.
- Place the battery cover back in place and screw back the 3 x screws to secure.
- Insert the Pet Safety Light mechanism into the holder and pull the sides up to enclose it.
Shipping costs calculated at checkout. Orders are dispatched same day or next business day. During busy periods allow up to 2 business days for your order to be processed. Monogramming may add 1-3 days to your dispatch time.
We're happy to facilitate a return or exchange for new, unused products in original packaging. Just make sure you contact us within 14 days of receiving your order. Monogrammed products and limited edition collections are not eligible for return or exchange. Please refer to our return policy for detailed information.
Enjoy a 12-month warranty period from the date of purchase. If products are damaged upon arrival, products can either be repaired, replaced or refunded (whole/partial). Proof of purchase is required.
Please be advised that we have a ‘no chew policy’. This means that warranty is void on all products that have been chewed on/destroyed. For more information visit our warranty page.
Your cart is empty