The only way is up! The modular design allows you to use one, two, or all three compartments at once.
- Triple-wall vacuum insulated to retain heat & cold
- Perfect for packed lunches, picnics, parties, anything
- Multifunctional modular design
- Pack hot food, cold food, or both
- Unbreakable stainless steel outer, made to last
- Ceramic lined for pure taste & aroma
- Leak resistant for mess-free travel
- Hand wash only
- BPA free, FDA & EU approved safe materials
- 100% plastic free
- Product dimensions: 320mm height x 97mm diameter
- Product capacity: Top (6oz/175ml), Middle (12oz/350ml), Bottom (16oz/475ml)
Hot (or cold) Tips!
- To prime for heat: pour 1-2cm of boiling water into your container, rest the lid on top and let the steam warm the container for a few minutes. Please note: do not screw the lid on when priming the container for heat.
- To prime a compartment for cold: put it in the freezer for 10 mins or more. Alternatively, fill container with ice, secure the lid, wait a few minutes, pour it out, and wipe dry before adding cold food.
Need it by Dec 25? Order by Dec 12 for standard shipping to Dec 17 for express shipping. Monogrammed products must be ordered by 12pm NZDT on 8 December.
Shipping costs calculated at checkout. Please allow up to 7 business days for standard shipping orders to be processed and dispatched. Kindly note that monogramming may add up to 3 business days to your processing time.
We're happy to facilitate a return or exchange for new, unused products in original packaging. Just make sure you contact us within 14 days of receiving your order. Kindly note, that Lucky Bag products, monogrammed products and limited edition collections are final sale and are not eligible for return unless faulty or damaged on arrival.
Please refer to our return policy for detailed information.
Enjoy a 12-month warranty period from the date of purchase. If products are damaged upon arrival, products can either be repaired, replaced or refunded (whole/partial). Proof of purchase is required.
Please be advised that we have a ‘no chew policy’. This means that warranty is void on all products that have been chewed on/destroyed. For more information visit our warranty page.
Your cart is empty