At frank green we want to change the world. No, really - we do. We want to motivate a change in how you think, feel and (most importantly) do, regarding sustainable living. We want to help reduce the waste we are leaving for generations to come and believe prevention is better than cure. And we’re on a mission to bring these values to the world, as we rapidly expand our business across the globe!
If that’s something you’re passionate about, we currently have an opening for sales specialist - highly driven sales professionals to be part of our continued success as we ramp up our business in the US. You will be relentless in driving frank green brand awareness, introducing and selling our award-winning reusable cups and bottles to key customers within the café, corporate, fitness and retail sectors.
We are a fast growing, successful and original Australian business. The existing pipeline of clients and leads for our premium products presents an exciting opening for an experienced sales specialist, who knows how to build relationships and maximize opportunities. You are solutions focused and value establishing long term partnerships. Lastly, but by no means least, you are a genuine, open, creative and energetic person who will draw our clients to you instantly!
About the role
Taking responsibility for your US territory, you will be:
- Working directly with customers (face-to-face or via telephone and email) to provide information regarding our products, to encourage potential customers to partner with frank green
- Educating customers on product offerings, including pricing and continually building value within the relationship
- Obtaining customer commitment and facilitating payment and order execution
- Accountable for meeting sales goals
- Maintaining accurate daily record of lead generation and sales information through our CRM software
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 3+ years demonstrated experience in a cold calling, customer facing role. Telephone sales experience is also advantageous
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience in web-based applications
- Exemplary organizational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast paced environment. A sense of urgency is key.
- Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Superior closing skills
- Commercial acumen and common sense are essential.
You will be part of a team where your hard work and creativity will be valued, you will also have the opportunity to expand your skills in a truly ‘anything is possible’ culture in the frank green North American business.
Please forward your resume and a cover letter on why you will make a difference to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your point of difference and why you see a rewarding career at frank green! Please title the email ‘frank green USA – [your name]’.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you.