Exchange and Warranty
How do I exchange my frank green products?
If your frank green product is unused, undamaged and still in its original packaging, we can organise an exchange for you.
We’ll do this for any of our products, you’ll just need to return the product, with proof of purchase, within 14 days of receiving it. We don’t refund shipping costs.
Please note, that we are unable to offer exchanges for items purchased with monogramming.
frank green does not accept refunds unless the product is faulty.
What is the warranty on frank green products?
frank green is committed to providing a high quality product. The frank green Reusable Cup and Reusable Bottle is guaranteed from defects in materials and workmanship under fair wear and tear household usage for 12 months from date of purchase. If the Reusable Cup or Bottle is defective frank green reserves the right to either;
- Repair or replace the Reusable Cup or Reusable Bottle or any part of it that is defective; or
- Wholly or partly provide a refund
The frank green Reusable Cup or Bottle must be returned to the place of purchase with proof of purchase.
Warranty is void if the Reusable Cup or Bottle has been incorrectly used if care instructions have not been adhered to.
Orders and Shipping
How much does shipping cost?
If you’d like your parcel sent to an International address, the standard flat rate for International Shipping is $25, sent via our preferred International Courier UPS. Please note that this charge does not include any local import duties, taxes or custom fees. Any customs, import duties and associated fees are the responsibility of the recipient and are charged once the parcel reaches its country of destination.
Does frank green offer Express Shipping?
Currently, we use standard shipping for all orders.
Why hasn’t my order arrived yet?
If you haven’t received your order yet and your tracking information hasn’t been updated in a few days, the quickest way to resolve is to lodge an enquiry with the courier your parcel was sent with. This can be done via their website.
If you aren’t having any luck just contact us with your tracking number and the issue for support.
Can I make a change to my order or cancel it?
Unfortunately, we aren’t able to make amendments, additions to or cancel an order after it’s been processed through the frank green website.
Once you receive your order, your welcome to exchange any unused products in their original packaging within 14 days of purchase.
How do I track my order?
Once your order is dispatched, you’ll get a delivery confirmation email where you’ll find a tracking number specific to your order.
From here, all you need to do is click the ‘Track Now’ button and it will take you directly to the tracking page for your order.
Didn’t receive a delivery confirmation? Make sure you check your Junk or Promotions and Updates folders in your email account.
Where does frank green ship to?
frank green ships globally and can send your parcel to most countries around the world.
If you can’t find your shipping destination in the drop-down list in the checkout, scroll to the bottom of our website and select ‘not your region’. By updating your region to Australia, you’ll be able to ship internationally.
If you’re still having trouble, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What size are frank green products?
- Original reusable cup 8oz/ 230mL; 7.4cmL x 7.4cmW x 10.4cmH and weighs 152 grams
- Original reusable cup 12oz/ 340mL; 7.4cmL x 7.4cmW x 13.4cmH and weighs 172 grams
- Original reusable bottle 25oz/ 740mL; 7.4cmL x 7.4cmW x 22cmH and weighs 175 grams
- Next Generation reusable cup 12oz/ 340mL; 7.4cmL x 7.4cmW x 13.4cmH and weighs 172 grams
- Next Generation reusable bottle 25oz/ 740mL; 7.4cmL x 7.4cmW x 22cmH and weighs 175 grams
- Stainless Steel reusable cup 6oz/ 175mL; 7.5cmW x 9.9cm H and weighs 187 grams
- Stainless Steel reusable cup 10oz/ 295mL; 7.5cmL x 7.5cmW x 13.4cmH and weighs 227 grams
- Stainless Steel reusable cup 16oz/ 475mL; 7.5cm W x 19.5cm H and weighs 287 grams
- Stainless Steel reusable bottle 20oz/ 595mL; 7.5cmL x 7.5cmW x 22.5cmH and weighs 327 grams
Will my monograming look the same as it does in the preview?
The preview of your chosen monogramming is a guide only. For real life examples of how our monogramming looks we would recommend you check out our Instagram at @frankgreen_offical
Are frank green gift cards sent electronically or via the mail?
Our gift cards are sent electronically to the purchases email address.
Does the Stainless Steel range come with a tea strainer?
The reusable cups and bottles in our Stainless Steel range don’t come with a tea strainer but we do sell them as an optional extra through the accessories page of our website.
Can I get frank green Pay in New Zealand?
frank green Pay is currently only available to customers with an Australian bank account. We are working on more countries, so stay tuned for updates.
Can I purchase parts at stockists?
At the moment, we only sell individual parts of our products through our website.
Where are frank green products made?
frank green is proudly designed and owned in Melbourne, Australia.
Our frank green Original Reusable Cups and Bottles are made in Melbourne while our Stainless Steel range are made in partnership with a reputable manufacturer in China.
What are frank green products made of?
Our Original range is made from a premium grade copolymer while the bases of our Stainless Steel range are made from a premium grade 304 stainless steel.
How long will my frank green keep liquids hot?
Like all good things in life, when you start with quality materials and focus on precise craftsmanship, you’re ahead of the rest. We’ve conducted rigorous, independent testing of our products and their hot and cold retention:
- Original - It’s difficult to give an exact timeframe as it depends on your drink of choice. Our products have a double-walled thermo outer layer that keeps your hot drink, well… hotter for longer. More than the average cup. We know this because we’ve done testing with comparative products in the market.
- Stainless Steel – The Stainless Steel range will keep your hot beverages hot and your cold beverages cold for up to 10 hours.
Will my frank green sweat?
The Original and Stainless Steel ranges are double-walled, meaning there will be no condensation on the base (say goodbye to water stains on your coffee table!).
The Original Reusable Bottle bases may sweat and there may also be some lid condensation across the range when the outside environment contrasts the temperate of the liquids inside your reusable cup and bottle.
How do I clean my frank green?
- Lid - The frank green lid is dishwasher safe and we recommend running through your daily cycle to get the best clean. Simply pop the lid into the open position, upside down on the top shelf of your dishwasher. For a more thorough clean every now and again, you can also disassemble your lid and wash in warm, soapy water.
- Original Base –The Original base is dishwasher safe and we recommend running through your daily cycle to get the best clean. Simply pop upside down on the top shelf of your dishwasher.
- Next Generation Base-The Next Generation base is dishwasher safe and we recommend running through your daily cycle to get the best clean. Simply pop upside down on the top shelf of your dishwasher.
- Stainless Steel Base –The Stainless Steel base is NOT dishwasher safe. To clean your base, we recommend washing the base in warm, soapy water and air drying completely with the lid off, upside down.
Every now again, it’s worth taking your lid apart to give the individual parts a thorough clean in warm soapy water.
You can then reassemble your video with the help of the following video; https://vimeo.com/240408263
Can I freeze my frank green?
Popping your Reusable Cup and Bottle in the freezer can damage the product and will void any manufacturer’s warranty, so we advise against doing so.
If you’re looking for a product that will keep your favourite beverage cold, we recommend our Stainless Steel Range – the vacuum insulated, double-wall construction will keep any cold beverage cold for up to 10 hours!
Can I microwave my frank green cup?
- Original Reusable Cup— The cup is microwave safe, but the lid isn’t.
- Stainless Steel Reusable Cup – This cup isn’t microwave safe. Not the lid, not the base.
If you’re looking for a product that will keep your morning coffee piping hot, we recommend our Stainless Steel Range – the vacuum insulated, double-wall construction will keep any hot beverage hot for up to 10 hours. For best results we would recommend you fill your stainless steel with hot water before use to bring the walls up to temperature.
How do I remove stains from my Reusable Cup?
The inside of your Reusable Cup is stain and odour resistant.
If you've got a coffee stain on the outside of your Original or Next Generation Reusable Cup, you can try scrubbing the stain with detergent, soaking it in soapy water, or popping it in the dishwasher for a thorough wash. It might take a few washes to remove the stain.
For tough stains, we would recommend soaking over night in a bicarb mixture.
If you've got a stain on your Stainless Steel Reusable Cup or Bottle, rub gently with a soft cloth and some warm, soapy water.
Why is my Reusable Cup or Bottle leaking?
Your Reusable Cup or Bottle shouldn’t be leaking! Let’s get this sorted out for you.
We'd first suggest double checking that the liquid isn't filled over the max fill line as this is the most common cause of leakage. Another suggestion is that after pouring hot liquid into your cup, keep your lid off for a moment to allow the steam to escape before screwing on tightly. In some instances, the pressure of steam can cause liquid to rise up and over the lid of the base, which can cause leakage.
Another alternative is that something may have come loose in the lid, in which case a lid reassembly can often help to fix.
Still leaking? No problem. Get your phone out, take a short video of the issue then contact us for support.
How do I assemble my lid?
We’ve created the below video that steps you through assembling your frank green lid. Take a look. It’s quick. It’s easy. You’ll be sipping in no time.